- Participation registration deadline. Confirmation of registration will be sent within 24 hours.
- Last day to contact Best Companies Group (BCG) to withdraw from the process free of charge.
- Deadline to submit all employee survey customization requests, request alternate language surveys and request to survey additional employees (beyond the random sample or outside of PA).
- Deadline to submit the Employee Eligibility Checklist (paper option only).
July 6 – 8
- The primary contact will receive a link via email from BCG to upload employee email addresses and request access codes via the Email Upload Portal on July 6 (online option only). This list must be uploaded by July 8 to continue with the survey process.
July 8 – 22
- The primary contact will receive a link via email from BCG for the Employer Benefits & Policies Questionnaire (EQ). The EQ must be completed by July 22 for your organization to be considered for the list at the end of the process.
July 15 – Aug. 3
- If applicable, paper versions of the Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey, along with postage-paid envelopes, are sent to the primary contact of each organization on July 15 (paper option only). Employees have until Aug. 3 to postmark their survey.
July 29 – Aug. 12
- Online Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey invitations are sent via email to employees on July 29 (online option only). Employees will have until Aug. 12 to submit their completed survey.
- The Central Penn Business Journal prepares and issues notification letters to the participants.
- Team PA Foundation prepares and issues a statewide press release announcing the companies named to the list.
- Employee Feedback Reports are sent to participants. (Employee Demographic Report and Employee Comments Reports only.)