Your Employee Feedback Report, arguably the most valuable aspect of participation, will help your organization identify its strengths and find opportunities to continue building a better workplace. While your report package would cost between $5,000 and $10,000 if commissioned as independent workplace research, it comes included with your participation in the program. The Employee Feedback Report is delivered in two parts, with the Benchmark Reports being released after program rankings.
Your standard Employee Feedback Report includes:
Employee Demographic Report
This report reveals the percent of respondents that either “strongly” or “somewhat agree” with each attribute, reported by demographic category, such as department or length of service.
Employee Comments Report
This report lists verbatim responses to open-ended survey questions.
Employee Benchmark Report
This report reflects averages of all data collected from those that made the list and those that did not; reporting by each question and core focus area. This report reflects only positive responses; that is, respondents that “agree strongly” or “agree somewhat.”
Employer Benchmark Summary
This report reveals averages on standard employee benefits and best practices, again reported by those that made the list and those that did not. For the sake of comparison, this is a great way to see how your own practices measure up.
- Watch How to Read Your Reports to learn how to interpret your employee data.
- Download PDF: Tips for Reading your Reports.
- Learn more about available benchmark reports.
- Identify organizational strengths and areas for improvement.
- Schedule a reports analysis call (starting at $125) with our assessments team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.